Dear Veterans & Active Military:
- Tired of renting and looking for a place your family can call home?
- Looking around at areas and houses you like but not sure what you can afford?
- Wanting to buy soon but don’t have enough saved up for a 20% down payment?
- Unavoidable life issues and emergencies leave you with a less-than-perfect credit score?
- Finding it hard to get a loan or find the answers you need from the big banks (even the 'military friendly' ones)?
One of our clients, Todd, was Private First Class in the army, and was disabled during combat in Bosnia and was awarded several honors for his service.
When it came to trying to buy a home for his wife and children to settle into, a few credit dings made it hard for Todd to get a loan - even from the 'military-friendly banks.'"
I had been trying to buy a home for my wife and children for the last 3 years and every other bank, even the big military friendly banks, couldn't make it happen.”
After years of trying and not being able to get a loan, Todd started to lose hope of ever being able to buy his own house to raise his children in.
Fortunately, one day Todd came across one of our ads online and decided to reach out.It turned out to be one of the best decisions he ever made.
Within 40 days, we got a loan for Todd and his family when everyone else had failed him. As a result he was able to finally move into his own home with his wife and children.
“He did what no other lender could do and now my wife, children, and I are living in our dream home that we bought in April! Thank you !!!"Veterans: You've Fought To Protect Our Country. Now It's YOUR Turn To Share In The American Dream
If you are a veteran or military active and have a credit score off 600 or above, we can help you:
- Get a loan even if you have a less-than-perfect credit score and have been denied by other banks
- Buy your dream home even if you don’t have enough saved for a 20% down payment
- Break the rent-cycle and finally own a home you can raise your family in
- Help you access special grants and discounts available to those who have served so you can buy the home you want without spending all your money